THE SCHOLARS PROGRAM IS CLOSED FOR NOW.
- The scholars are annual positions that are renewable.
- All scholars must be members.
- All scholars are responsible for participating in ICAS’s Intersectional Research Collectives, putting on events at their university, publishing work, presenting lecturers at forums on cas, and promoting ICAS and CAS via social media and in higher education.
- After being notified of being awarded as a Scholar, please send us a 200 to 250 word biography and picture of yourself (photo is optional), which will be posted with on the ICAS website.
- Please send a paragraph report every month to update us on your work so we can post it in our newsletter, website, and blog.